Herts for Learning (HfL) is pleased to announce our training programme for spring 2022 has now been published on our CPD Hub.
With over 250 courses and events currently scheduled during the spring term, our cross-phase summary brochure provides an overview of training opportunities and is ideal for sharing with members of your staff. The programmes covers a wide range of subject areas through a mixture of digitally-delivered and face to face live events and an increased number of pre-recorded sessions available on demand.
Highlights for spring include:
· The HfL Technology in Schools Showcase w/c 7th February
· The HfL annual SEND conference: Crafting Curiosity, Thursday 24th February
· Preventing sexual harassment and abuse – systems and curriculum (secondary) funded and free to attend for Hertfordshire state schools, Tuesday 8th March.
· The HfL disadvantaged conference: Striving for Equity, Thursday 17th March.
Additional events will be added to this programme as we respond to demand and changes to the educational landscape. To receive news and updates on relevant training, please encourage your staff to join our training mailing list.
Meanwhile, there is still time to book onto events taking place this half term:
· Coming back Stronger in secondary mathematics, Wednesday 3rd November – fully funded and free to attend for Hertfordshire state schools
· Secondary Leaders of Languages Conference, Friday 3rd December
· Secondary Heads of English Winter Conference, Friday 10th December
If you require further information on any of our training or additional support with booking, please do not hesitate to contact the Events team via email: email@example.com or by calling on our direct number: 01438 544477.
We always welcome your feedback and if you, or members of your team, have any specific requirements that you do not see in our programme, please contact us directly to discuss bespoke training that can be tailored to suit your specific needs.
We look forward to welcoming you to one of our forthcoming events.