Good governor training and support is the key to ensuring that all governing boards are effective and able to fulfill the functions now demanded of them. We can provide you with the tools you need to become an effective and well informed governor in a variety of ways.
Face to Face and Live Webinar Training
- New governors (including induction, data, safeguarding)
- Growing governors (including GDPR, governor visits, financial management, pupil premium, Ofsted, safeguarding)
- Experienced governors (including chair’s training, development governors, safeguarding, safer recruitment, health and safety)
- Clerks (including introductory and follow on courses)
Those buying in to our training package can view and book places on GovernorHub, those wishing to book places on an ad-hoc basis can download this list of courses and book by emailing email@example.com.
Modern Governor Online Training
Now accessible through your GovernorHub subscription – click here to find out more
- For boards with specific training needs across the board, we offer two hour face to face or webinar sessions, delivered in line with school priorities.
- Schools are welcome to share the cost with other boards to promote sharing of best practice and development of local networks.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to book a session for your board.
- Annual Subscription Training Package (unlimited face to face and Modern Governor): £970
- Annual Subscription Modern Governor Only: £349
- Pay as Used Face to Face Sessions: £100 (short courses), £190 (day courses)
- Pay as Used Webinar Sessions: £75 (short courses), £100 (day courses)
- Whole Board Training Sessions: £350