GovernorHub is an online portal designed by governors for governors. It allows boards to keep track of meetings and papers, providing an instant body of evidence for your board when you need it most, it saves time and effort and allows you to develop your skills and evidence your efforts.
We partner with GovernorHub to provide a GDPR compliant way of organising the work of your board/trust to:
- Keep track of your constitution, committees and roles
- Store all board documents (use the app to access on the move, or even offline)
- Communicate with your board and disseminate minutes and reports instantly
- Track attendance and keep up to date (calendar that syncs with your own devices)
- Produce training & declaration records to use as a body of evidence
- Stay up to date with local and national education news
- Access and complete Modern Governor Online Modules from within GovernorHub as part of our training packages
Costs: Annual Subscription £225 per board
GovernorHub Knowledge provides up to the minute sector intelligence and a wide range of resources for your board, most notably an extensive policy bank and case studies from schools across the UK. GovernorHub Knowledge comes in conjunction with GovernorHub and is available at a significantly discounted price when compared to the direct purchase costs. It is easily accessed through GovernorHub with a single login.
Costs: £330 (must be bought with GovernorHub)